Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fair 2016

We decided to take the kids to the Mohave County Fair and after our arrival I quickly remembered why I don't like going, ha!  The highlight was an elephant was going to be there.  I told the kids about it beforehand so they were so excited.  Turns out to ride the elephant it was $10 a person.  Yup. Oh well though, It was Colin's favorite part so it was completely worth it.
My loves riding the elephant
Colin also really enjoyed the petting area.
Amelia liked the idea of it but the animals made her a little nervous.
Liam didn't even come in, ha!  All he wanted to do was ride some rides.
Sweet boy next to a pig and sheep
We all had to divide and conquer when it came to rides.  Amelia was only able to do the merry-go-round.  Which she was perfectly happy about it.
Liam on a plane
Colin riding
He was even brave and put his hands up!
With daddy this time around
They all had fun but I was definitely ready to go when we left!  It was getting crowded and too much for me to handle but the kids loved it.
We had a rainy day while Liam was in school and these two made some cookies with me
They were happy with the results
Running in the rain
Silly kiddos

No comments: