On Liam's actual birthday the weather was nice outside so he was able to go outside and test out his new roller blades. He really likes them but needs time to practice.
This kid randomly came up to me and said "I think I can ride me bike without training wheels," I said okay do you want to try. Therefore, I took the wheels off and away this kid went!! I tell ya we think the strider bike is amazing! We didn't have to teach either boy how to ride a bike!
This is his third go around. The first video of his official first time got cut off a little. Crazy to think how quickly he got the idea.
Thanksgiving was pretty laid back until it was time to go to G&G Casson's house.
Tyra and Chirs
Me and Colin
Family photo
Love them
It was a great evening, actually pretty quiet compared to others in the past.
The next day we started busting out all the Christmas stuff.
Colin was very excited
Yoda Santa hats
Watching her show with a Santa hat on.
After a whole day of decorating it was time for some hot chocolate. Colin insisted on keeping his hat on most of the day.
Then it was time for a fire!
Love Christmas time!
No comments:
Post a Comment