A few things I want to remember...
1. Amelia has gone from calling Sadie, Leely to Seely. It cracks us up how she has such amazing pronunciation and never even had the baby talk. It is one thing we have to hold on to with her.
2. One day I was hugging on Colin and he tried to push me away and said "I wish you didn't have hair it bugs me", ha!
3. Amelia tells anyone and everyone who leaves our house to "Come back soon!" It is the cutest thing ever.
To start November we finished up with some soccer games. Colin's team went out for ice cream and the boys had a great time eating ice cream and playing in the play area.
Daddy and Amelia
The team
We also celebrated Uncle Matt's birthday.
The kids had fun playing on the swing set.
They also celebrated Jake's birthday.
Amelia with her cheesy smile
Sadie came by for a visit.
She loves her nephews and niece.
No comments:
Post a Comment