Sunday, November 27, 2016

More Fall Fun

Tuesday before Thanksgiving the kids had a turkey trot at school.  Tim was there to watch Liam.  I was unsure if I could make it but luckily for me, three of our docs have kindergartners also and I have amazing co-workers who let me escape to watch.  Liam ended up coming in 1st place.  I couldn't believe it!  I was so happy I was able to go watch him.
More leaves were falling from our tree so we of course had to play in them some more
The kids loved being buried in them
Silly boy
Leaf fight
So much fun
Colin, Scarlett, and Liam
Silly guy, he also refused to get dressed this particular day and it is later in the evening when all the leaf fun went down.
He really likes playing in leaves
Love this one!
Little girl is a little more hesitant of the leaves, but she jumps in here and there.
On to December!!

No comments: