Wednesday, June 16, 2010

18 Weeks!

Well I really have nothing exciting to say this week so if you would like to stop reading now you are more than welcome! Chris and I went to Richmond this weekend to visit family.  It was very nice and relaxing.  We ate too much, laid around, played board games, and went to a movie.  Surprisingly, I took NO pictures which is out of the ordinary, so I apologize.  On Monday we had a doctor appointment and our baby still has a heartbeat which is always a relief! I have also began to begin to feel a suspicious flutter in my stomach!  Yes I can feel the little bambino; not all the time but here and there.  I tried to get Chris to feel it but he could not, yet.  The movement is just not strong enough at this point. We get to find out what we are having on June 30th, as long as our future child is not shy.
This is my practice run sewing squares together, and apparently I can handle that.  Now I have to attempt the batting again!  I figure this would be a nice spit up rag!
I want you all to know I just ate and I really don't think I am this big!
Our baby is approximately 7.8 inches and weighs 7.1-8.5 oz. About the size of a large deli pickle!
And here is a picture of Chris.  He cut his long curly locks!  He was almost starting to look like he had a woman's hair cut with his natural curls.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Your first attempt at sewing the squares together looks AWESOME! Better than my final attempt. Ha. I meant to tell you I don't think that part is even that hard, putting the squares together. I was intimidated by that but was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't that hard and didn't even take that long. I love the fabric too.

Jess JUST now finally felt a kick, last night. It seemed like it took forever this time.

2 weeks, and you'll know boy or girl! Woohoo!

Aubrey said...

Just a couple more weeks!

McDyson said...

I love your new hair, Chris! And, Sars, your bump looks fantastic!! I can't believe how big you are already (just in your belly & boobs, of course). Are you SURE there aren't TWO large deli pickles in there? =)

Brandi said...

Okay, 2 weeks sounded so short, but now it's already crawling. I'm all anxious to find out what you guys are having, and it's not even bothering me not knowing what WE'RE having. Weird. I guess because I have no preference, but I don't think I have a preference for you either.

Sarah said...

Megs, if there is two in there I best find myself another OB!! Brandi, that is funny, maybe you are anxious for us since it is our first and you already have one of each :)

Brandi said...

I guess so! I can't wait. We just saw your parents at Hastings. Paige was so excited to find out they're your mommy and daddy.