Well, we have some exciting news; we know what we are having! First of all this week was pretty neat because Chris finally felt the baby move. I think it may have taken him by surprise because usually when I make him feel my stomach and claim the baby is moving all he can feel is my pulse and maybe some bowel workings. Secondly, we bought some children books. I have gradually been making a list of all the ones I eventually want to buy. We ended up getting 2 Little Golden books. Thirdly, today was our ultrasound, it was TORTUROUS! I had to drink 4 cups of water one hour before hand. I had to pee well before we even arrived and then this women pressed all over my stomach eventually I couldn't even look at the pictures because I was so worried I may pee my pants!! Don't worry I survived and she let me empty my bladder and come back for a few more images! Here are a few from this morning.
Our future baby giving us the peace sign! It is better than what it could have been ;)
Profile shot, our baby is doing a lot of thinking right now!
Another profile shot
So I guess I should tell you all what we are having? Well it is a baby BOY!! I guess I will have to wait until next time for Amelia Jean! We had a girls name but we are still undecided on a boys name. Let the name arguing begin!! I also had to go do a little shopping to help convince myself that it was a boy so here is what I found.
I also picked out some themed cloth for the room and bedding. Today I actually went and bought it since we know what we are having. I am going to go with whales all based on this cute little material. Brandi, we may hire you for a painting and send you a little sample of a whale :)
8 comments:
So many different poses! Cute!
Congratulations guys! I love whales, and the whale fabric! I would LOVE to paint something for you, if you trust me!
Of course I trust you! After all you made our wedding cake and did amazing! I will cut you out a little piece of a whale and send it your way to help you!
Okay, cool! I'm excited! If you have anything specific you want me to do (I mean other than the whale itself of course), just let me know.
Congrats! So excited for a little boy! Scott and I find out on the 9th.
Shelby, can't wait for you to find out! I hope you are doing well :)
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting! With both my pregnancies I went out and got gender-specific fabic/clothes and blankets for each one right away too. It's so fun! I love the whale fabric. I didn't know Brandi was so artistic!.. I should have known..
How exciting! I love the whales, I totally love that you had to buy some boy stuff to get it. And I'm so glad Chris got to feel him moving - that and the ultrasound are their little windows in... makes it real in some ways...
Post a Comment