I feel like my belly shrinks and grows again all the time. Well, at least I used to, now it ONLY grows. Ha. You look awesome.
Thanks! Yeah it is kind of weird but who knows maybe it is the shirt?
I felt like I was just pooch looking, then it was like BOOM, hard belly. I think maybe when it pops there is a lift to it, so it doesn't seem as big? I also think there is a lot of perception. You look great, still tiny! Feed that kid more!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I feel like my belly shrinks and grows again all the time. Well, at least I used to, now it ONLY grows. Ha. You look awesome.
Thanks! Yeah it is kind of weird but who knows maybe it is the shirt?
I felt like I was just pooch looking, then it was like BOOM, hard belly. I think maybe when it pops there is a lift to it, so it doesn't seem as big? I also think there is a lot of perception.
You look great, still tiny! Feed that kid more!!!
Post a Comment