This weekend Ryan and Michelle came up to go to a Nationals vs. Phillies game. We were at the far top of the stadium with a TON of rowdy Phillies fans. Apparently they bring people down by the bus loads to watch the game and were easily the majority. Things were going well until an extremely drunk lady came and sat 2 seats away from Ryan which was fine until she thought it was okay to light up her nasty cigarette. Normally I would have dealt with it, but being pregnant I had no tolerance and I immediately jumped out of my seat to find security. This consisted of a very old man who accomplished nothing. Then she quit and I thought it was going to be alright, NOPE I was wrong she lit up again. So I sent Chris on a mission for security. They came and looked up towards us but never came up. Then this classy lady spills her beer on Ryan. At that point Michelle and I were on a mission to get new seats. We wasted 3 innings trying to get something accomplished. We first went to guest services which was ridiculous! They said they would send security up right away and take care of it. We explained how we have tried that already with nothing accomplished and kindly explained to this lady these were all Phillies fans that would probably beat us up. Then the lady says, "Oh yeah Phillies I bet they would beat you up we'd have to get the police up there." We told her we just wanted some new seats to watch the game. She eventually sent us to ticket services, who gave us new seats. Then, when we arrived to our new seat that particular row did not exist! Luckily, they just sat us in some seat so we could finish watching the game. We ended up in the Diamond club behind home plate. The last 3 innings were GREAT and the Nationals won on a walk-off three-run home-run in the bottom of the ninth by Ryan Zimmerman! Thank goodness! We never plan on going to a Nationals vs. Phillies game again! [The lesson, as always; Don't mess with a prego lady teamed up with a Harden Lady]


Today was exciting stuff! We finally received our crib! Yes our child will have a place to sleep. We ordered it a month ago and the shipping from amazon took FOREVER. Anyway, Chris immediately took it upstairs and began construction. We wanted to get it together and make sure it is sturdy enough/good enough for our precious child. Anyway it seems to be good!
Chris hard at work! Don't worry I helped a little :)
The crib came together nicely and only took about 30 minutes.
Here are a few pictures of baby boys space so far. I told Chris I was tempted to paint the one wall a light blue. He just stared at me and said it would be a pain. I agreed with him but I am still tempted!
Finished crib! Don't worry all sheets and other bedding will be washed thoroughly before his arrival.
Inside view.
The little mans space.
Sweet red and white polk-a-dot frame we found!
Lastly I am 25 weeks! Only 15 more to go! It is kind of crazy how fast it has been going. I have a feeling he will be here before we know it!
Baby Boy Casson is about 13-14 inches and weighs 1.5lbs.
7 comments:
I think you should title your next post: "Baby Boy has a Name" Ü
Oh, I'm right there with you about people smoking in my zone....ESPECIALLY when I am growing a human being!
His room looks SO cute! Let me know if there's anything else I can contribute.
Jess and I were coming out of Walmart and this gigantic slob of a man completely blew a huge cloud of smoke right in my face as he walked past us. He could have easily turned his head in the other direction, but no.
Aubrey, I would love to title the next blog that unfortunately we have still not agreed. We have it narrowed down though :) Brandi, Oh I will let you know if there is anything else your craftiness can contribute :)
NO! Don't you remember our bedrooms in the RV (RV=Riata Valley)? I think Dad had to put 11 coats of white to cover the baby blue. . .
And blue in a bedroom--isn't that supposed to be depressing? How about tangelo. . . ?
I hope Chris has been telling you all my name suggestions. And I told him he canNOT name him "The Situation" or "Pauly D."
I love the nursery!! Soooo cute! And great job on the quilt. I love it!! I also hate it when people are smoking around me (esp. when pregnant) we went to a baseball last night and I was actually thinking how grateful I was that there was no smoking allowed.. Also, I was hoping that being at a baseball game that this little boy of mine would get excited and decide to make his appearance in this world.. maybe he like basketball??
I love the nursery!! Soooo cute! And great job on the quilt. I love it!! I also hate it when people are smoking around me (esp. when pregnant) we went to a baseball last night and I was actually thinking how grateful I was that there was no smoking allowed.. Also, I was hoping that being at a baseball game that this little boy of mine would get excited and decide to make his appearance in this world.. maybe he like basketball??
I love the nursery!! Soooo cute! And great job on the quilt. I love it!! I also hate it when people are smoking around me (esp. when pregnant) we went to a baseball last night and I was actually thinking how grateful I was that there was no smoking allowed.. Also, I was hoping that being at a baseball game that this little boy of mine would get excited and decide to make his appearance in this world.. maybe he like basketball??
Post a Comment