Other than this conversation nothing fun and exciting occurred this week. I worked all weekend and Chris and I barely even saw each other, especially since I was on nights. Basically, he left for work as I came home and vice versa. I did make some more lovely spit up rags but I can't show you a picture just yet because Brandi deserves to see them first!
Lastly, I am 28 weeks! Only 12 more to go! Yup I am getting huge, feeling huge, and struggling getting comfortable to sleep. My hips have been killing me and I can't seem lay on one side for more than an hour and a half at a time. The downside is every time I rollover I end up having to use the restroom [as long as I'm not awakened it's not too bad] Oh the joys!
Please don't mind my awesome scrub pants :)
Baby Boy Casson is about 15in long about the length of a churro and weighs 2-3lbs.
.
8 comments:
Do you have a preggers pillow? I got a normal body pillow, now I want one of the awesome super preggers pillows next time. I totally was uncomfortable sleeping, had to roll over, and had to go to the bathroom all night long... sucked as everyone said 'get your rest now' it seemed like a joke. It is not a joke. You need every scrap of sleep and nap you can get now.
Chris is funny, bc those are easy fears to conquer, quickly. Learn it, do it, done. Not the amorphous big picture worries (how will I be the reason baby is in therapy in 20 years?)...
I totally was so much more worried about setting up babysitting and the organizing of our lives - Mike is much more detail task oriented and thought about the chores of babygirl. I also think when contemplating having kids, we both have been around enough to know that they NEVER go away. You always have this juggling going on, where you have a ball (baby) in motion. Who is taking there, who is watching while at work, who is feeding, changing, loving every minute of every day? Ha. I love it, but it is a round the clock job!
You're going to be awesome.
Woohoo,
can't wait to see this burp cloth!
Sleeping does get rather hard doesn't it?
Sarah: "I end up having to use the restroom [as long as I'm not awakened it's not too bad]."
. . . So you don't wake up to go to the bathroom? Doesn't Chris mind sleeping wet?
A churro, huh? Mmmm, tasty. . .
Mike,
Any comments that are in [ ] are made by Chris. I told him last time he should put his initials but he stated that people should be smart enough to know it is him by now. I am going to go with the assumption you really did know that you just found the thought of Chris sleeping next to me all wet funny :)
I usually know it's Chris when he does that, but I didn't realize it this time either. I figured you meant something other than peeing the bed though. Ha.
I didn't get the memo. And yes, Chris sleeping in pee every night is funny. Just like when we were growing up. . .
You people are killing me.
We will be.
Post a Comment