Wednesday, September 29, 2010

33 Weeks!

Here it is: a very attractive 33 week picture.  I almost had a panic attack earlier this week because one of the girls at work had her baby about 3 weeks early!!  Apparently, it was a very stressful night at work, and she went home and her water broke, luckily the baby was healthy.  The reason I panicked is because if Chris and I have Baby Boy Casson a few weeks early we are NOT ready!!  We didn't even have diapers! Haha! Don't worry, we do now!  I went out and bought some on Monday to make sure that we have such a necessity. I also washed and organized all of his baby clothes this week, so I am feeling much more prepared now :)  Poor Chris, I am so glad he is so supportive in my moments of insanity!
Baby Boy Casson is about 4.5lbs and 17 1/2in.  He has also been a lot of fun to watch as he dances/flips around in my belly.  I get a kick out of it until he lands right on my bladder and I have to sprint to the restroom :)

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, I feel like I've been pregnant for a really long time, but YOUR pregnancy is FLYING by for ME. Haha. You look great.

Sarah said...

I feel like both us have been flying through this pregnancy thing! It is hard to believe we are down to the final weeks!

Brandi said...

Oh, and Jess is even more convinced I'm having a girl after seeing your belly pics and how TOTALLY differently shaped our bellies are.

Sarah said...

It is funny how different people carry! The weird thing is 2 of the girls who are also having boys are carrying more like you!

Brandi said...

Oh really? I'll have to tell him that. He'll still be convinced though. It's weird how suddenly he changed his mind.

Mike said...

Enough talk--how about you two have little Clorence and Flavio already. (Clorence=B&J's child; Flavio=C&S's).

Sarah said...

You and your AMAZING names :)

Brandi said...

Clorence? Wow, I'll tell Jess.

Chris said...

Flavio sounds like a failed musketeer.