Chris and I came across it last year and loved it! I have been craving it for about the past 3-4 weeks but never found it :( Then on Sunday Chris and I went grocery shopping and I begged him to let me run into Home Goods and see if they had it. Unfortunately, I was disappointed but I went ahead and bought this Apple bread to see if it would satisfy my craving. I asked the lady at the front when they may get some pumpkin bread in and she said she had no idea but good luck because apparently there is a woman out there who comes into the store and buys all the cute food products weekly. At any rate I had to run to Target yesterday and across the street is a different Home Goods store. I was prepared to be disappointed once again, instead I started doing cartwheels in the aisle! (Not really, but if I could I would have) They had 5 of them!! I bought 4 because I didn't want to be completely selfish :) Now I know the brand for next time and yes you can order online, but be aware it is more expensive, especially when you add in shipping! Here is the website http://pelicanbayltd.com
It truly is EXTRA-SPECIAL!
We haven't told anyone, but Chip and Dale live right outside our door. Yesterday, Chip decided to make a ton of noise! Chris ran for the video camera but the battery was dead so he ran back down stairs and grabbed the cord but Chip was done make noise and decided to scavenger for food. So here is his little hole right outside a door...
We had a little video of him eating, but it won't post. Maybe later.
And these are pictures of all the nuts the squirrels knock down in front of our door. I got hit in the head the other night as two squirrels were chasing each other in the tree.
Lastly, I am 32 weeks along! Hard to believe! In the event that we will be parents soon, Chris and I decided to take a Babymoon. I bet some of you are wondering what this is, I had no idea either. When Megan was pregnant with Patrick I learned that it is a trip with just you and your husband before the baby comes. We have decided to take a little adventure to Gettysburg this weekend!
Baby Boy Casson is about 4lbs and 17 inches long!
7 comments:
I highly recommend a babymoon! It all changes when baby makes three!
Jess and I never really went on a babymoon now that I think about it. I thought about trying this time, but with the way Cason "sleeps" at night I felt too bad for the potential babysitters. :)
I need to either find a good pumpkin bread recipe or buy some of that mix. I tried ONE recipe before and it was a failure, but I haven't tried again.
You should take a little trip to Vegas or Phoenix and find a Homegoods or just order some! It is great! I think Chris and I went through like 6 or 7 mixes!
Mom has the best pumpkin bread/muffin recipe ever. I will allow you to ask her for it for a small consulting fee--$134.47.
That fee is much too hefty. Is it even true that she has this recipe, or are you a complete liar? Yeah, I've never even been to a Homegoods Sarah!
She really does. I can't believe you haven't had them. mmm. . . and then put cream cheese frosting on top. . . mmm. . . GARRRRRLLGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH (phonetically spelling out my drool)
Well then. I'll be asking her to make it and/or share her recipe.
Post a Comment