Haha ya freaks. Jess will be pleased when I show this to him.
Unfortunately it lost a ton of resolution during the posting process, so let me know if Jess wants one for his birthday and I can burn it onto a DVD and send it to you people.
And Chris said it is a squirrel in the credits when in reality it is a CHIPMUNK!
When you said Chip and Dale lived next door, I thought you meant the male dancers!!!
Oh Aubrey how I love you!
Dang it, I can't believe we didn't catch his mistake in the credits. I live for catching his mistakes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Haha ya freaks. Jess will be pleased when I show this to him.
Unfortunately it lost a ton of resolution during the posting process, so let me know if Jess wants one for his birthday and I can burn it onto a DVD and send it to you people.
And Chris said it is a squirrel in the credits when in reality it is a CHIPMUNK!
When you said Chip and Dale lived next door, I thought you meant the male dancers!!!
Oh Aubrey how I love you!
Dang it, I can't believe we didn't catch his mistake in the credits. I live for catching his mistakes.
Post a Comment