Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh Baby!

Once again I had to work last weekend, so Chris and I barely saw each other.  Therefore, we tried to set aside time on Sunday to run around and do some more baby shopping.  We were also going to go out to dinner to celebrate my birthday since I worked, but later decided we were tired and ordered Chinese food instead :)  Our adventures first led us to Babies-R-Us so we could use some of the wonderful gift cards people bought.  It is official we can now bring our baby home with us!  We have a car seat! Yes it is orange and I am sure some of you are SHOCKED!
Next we decided to buy a diaper bag.  Here is my lovely husband sporting our new bag.

Then we just got some blankets and a few random things.  Our adventures continued on to Old Navy which was having a baby sale but we didn't find anything very exciting, for the baby that is! Chris got a few shirts though.  Then we headed to the Carter's store and got baby boy a few items.  Lastly, we finished up at Target.  By this time we were beat and came home ate Chinese and watched some football!

Here is a picture of an outfit my mom found for baby boy Casson and a shirt Chris already owns!  I find it great because I love the idea of dressing my husband and baby up in the same outfits :)  

Now then, we received these lovely gifts in the mail and have NO idea who they are from!  I would really like to thank the individual who found these neat items on Etsy.

Lastly, I am 31 weeks!  I still can't believe how fast it is going.  I feel like I can't keep up with all the projects I want to get done!  

Baby Boy Casson is about 3 1/2 lbs and about 16 inches long!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Somebody found them from etsy with the same whale fabric? How funny.