Just for fun here are some lovely fall pictures, unfortunately it was starting to get dark so their true colors aren't shining through. I blame daylight savings, plus I think darkness at 4:30 PM is ridiculous!!
Well, it is official; today marks the 39th week of pregnancy!! One more week until the due date, but in all likelihood Baby Boy Casson will be a week late and I will have to sit in the hospital on Thanksgiving :( I hope that doesn't happen but I just have a feeling. Anyway, here are the pics...
Don't mind the tired look I just finished working 2 busy day shifts in a row. It takes a lot out of a person even when you aren't hauling extra weight around!
Chris really zoomed in on this one!
6 comments:
Not gonna lie, I checked your blog about 9 times today hoping for a new post. :)
You look great! I can't BELIEVE you're 39 weeks. I'm so excited. I wish I was going to get to see and hold him BEFORE Christmas.
Wait, do I even get to at Christmas? Now I can't remember if you guys are coming or not. I hope so!
How do you DO that?! You look slim all over minus the beee--utiful belly! You make me sick. =) Come on, little bean...Let's get this party started!! Ha, ha.
Lookin good. Shelby is jealous of your fall colors. Too many evergreens here. And I completely agree about how much the early sunset thing sucks. You guys are even getting about 40 minutes more daylight than we are. Boo daylight savings time too.
Brandi yes we are coming for Christmas. I will be there Dec 20-Jan 3 and Chris will get in late Dec. 23rd! I wanted to come a little earlier to make sure we see everyone. Megan, I would love to get this party started ;) Scott, you guys can come visit in the fall anytime you would like! Secondly I think I would go into a deep depression if I had even less daylight than I already do! Hope you are all doing well!
You look amazing! I am nerdy, and like Brandy obsessively check for new blogs (yes, aware mine is slacking) - though I've been reading them on my phone while baby rocking and nursing and it won't let me comment, so just know that I am quietly stalking you and really just want to say I am so EXCITED to see a little Casson bean soon. Sure, average 1st natural birth is 42 weeks... but that is just an AVERAGE. He can come now if he wants!!
You look awesome!!! I'm so excited :) :):)
Post a Comment