Monday, November 29, 2010

We Are On Our Own!

This week has been wonderful!  We were able to bring home our precious baby, and we had both grandmas and a grandpa here.  Sadly, they all had to leave and now it is just Chris and me.   I am not really worried about it; I am pretty certain we will do fine :)  Thanksgiving day we were able to come home from the hospital and Grandma Snay cooked dinner for all of us, which was wonderful!  Then we all admired the boy.  On Friday Grandma Snay had to leave so we said a quick good-bye before I became emotional.  Grandma and Grandpa Casson were kind enough to take her to the airport and Chris and I caught some zzz's.  On Saturday we took Liam to his 1st pediatrician appointment; everything checked out fine, but they wanted to re-weigh him the following day.  Later that afternoon Liam was able to meet some more family: Randy, Mindy, Lauren, Michelle, & Ryan.  We visited and ate entirely too much food :)  On Sunday we headed back to the pediatrician to be re-weighed, and as I began to strip Liam down to his diaper he decided to have a poop explosion, then as I went to clean him he decided to pee everywhere too.  It was AWESOME!  Thank goodness we had an extra outfit. Even after all that elimination Liam weighed in right where the doc wanted him too as he had gained 5oz in one day.  Later that evening we spent our last night with Grandma and Grandpa Casson before they headed back to AZ.
 Liam sporting his grandma outfit on Friday
 Chris attempting to burp our sleeping beauty
 Liam sleeping again in burping position (do you see a pattern?)
 Dad and Grandpa changing a diaper.
 Liam visiting with Lauren and Michelle
 Liam with Great Aunt Mindy
 Resting peacefully
 We got our Christmas Tree up!
 My boys :)

 Liam admiring the Christmas lights
 Liam sleeping with daddy. 
Family Photo

4 comments:

Brandi said...

He's so cute. I'll never get over it. I also love his squirrel outfit. I swear he looks different in every picture, but always cute. :)

Steph said...

OOHHHH SARAH....He's adorable! I'm so proud of you and Chris and your ability to create such beautiful off-spring! :) Enjoy every minute of him because they grow up sooo fast.

McDyson said...

I'm with Brandi...all of the above. Thanks for updating your blog for all us aunties too far away to hold the little nugget. It's literally killing me. You three look like the perfect fam...I need you to move your flight to tomorrow. =)

Sarah said...

Thanks girls! I would love to be there sooner than later for you to see and hold the little guy but unfortunately I can't :( But I love you all and WILL see you soon!