Is he ever gonna come out? Yes, that is what I am thinking. I don't care if the average birth of a 1st child is 41 weeks and 1 day. I am too excited to meet him, and every other preggo at work has gone early, except me. On a good note, I am assuming Baby Boy is going to be more like his dad, laid back and is taking his time coming out. He is not doing it without a torturing me a little though. Yes, I am having contractions, slight pain, and cramping but no labor. Just enough to make working and walking uncomfortable. I worked Sunday night, which was rough, then on my way home my car decided to break down and had to be towed, (always comforting when it is the car the baby will be riding in - no worries though it is fixed) needless to say I called out Monday night and then felt very guilty about it.



In other news, Chris and I decided to spend (hopefully) our last Saturday as DINKs together. We went to see Morning Glory and yes, Chris went willingly! I really enjoyed it and Chris even laughed a few times. Later we went to Old Town Alexandria and ate at a wood-fired Pizza place, which was AWESOME, and they had gelato. We got the pumpkin, vanilla, and chocolate flavors!
Lastly, this is an exciting week because my momma will be here late Thursday night and Chris' parents will be here Saturday. So even if Baby Boy decides to live in my belly FOREVER at least we get to see our parents :)
I leave you with this lovely picture of Chris! No he is not angry he just likes to make faces when I take pictures of him!
3 comments:
Really?? I thought for sure he had come by now. I'll put in a good word for Thursday for you....
Don't worry, this is the first baby I've ever had come late. My first AND second came a couple days before their due date. I know your due date is already tomorrow, but maybe you don't have to wait too much longer. I'm SO dang excited.
BTW, while we were in Thailand, we met a lovely British girl named Laura, who informed us that "Morning Glory" is a term they use for. . . well, that thing that sometimes happens to a gentleman upon waking in the morning. . . thought you'd like to know. Pervs.
Post a Comment