Thursday, November 25, 2010

Per Requests

Here are some more pictures of our lil' boy since we have had quite a few requests!  Not that we mind parading him and his awesome photos.  So here are a few for your enjoyment :)


 Sleeping gentleman :)
 I had fun brushing his hair :)
 Yes the poor boy has very large feet already!
 His going home hat
 Hearing test and yes he passed :)
 Daddy and Liam studying each other
 Getting ready to go home
1st Car ride
 HOME!
 Grandma Snay
 His turkey day outfit
 That's all for now!








4 comments:

Brandi said...

He is SOOOOO FAREAKING CUTE.

Also, I love him.

And you guys.

Tyra said...

I know! Cute, cute, cute! I too love you guys!

Scott said...

He looks great guys. Cannot wait to meet him in person.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! :) I can't wait to meet Liam!