Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1st official BATH

Liam had his first official bath on Sunday! I was told to wait two weeks before giving him a bath, and then when the pediatrician saw him she wanted me to wait a few more days because his belly button still wasn't completely dried up, even though the cord already fell off. I went out and got him a little whale bath tub, and seemed to really enjoy it. No crying; and he liked to kick his little legs in the water. Here are a few pictures for you...

His awesome octopus bath robe!
Later that night I was attempting to burp him (because like I said before he doesn't like to burp) and he decided he wanted to hold his head up and look around. So Chris captured these photos...
Very alert
This morning Liam was in a very happy mood and was smiling, so I attempted to get a picture. Of course my camera has a 2 second delay and I ended up with the end of his smile. On another note, you get to see him in his cool Puma outfit.
Here he is sleeping with his hands in his face. It was cracking me up today.
Lastly, I thought I would throw in some baby pictures of Chris and me and let you guys decide who Liam looks like. I already have my vote :)
Mom
Liam
Dad

6 comments:

G & G Casson said...

Oh, I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Jennifer Stout said...

He is just so cute. I am gonna have to go with Chris on the baby pictures. At least for now. When Rylee was born, everybody said she looked like Danny, now that she is a bit older, people are changing their minds. You were a very cute baby though:). Hopefully we will see you guys at some point during your visit here.

Brandi said...

I love his smile picture. I wish I could be cool and say he looks like a certain one of you, but I really think he's a pretty even mix of the two of you.

Sarah said...

I think he looks like Chris too, they even have the same frown look. Brandi, No worries I still think you are cool! I'd like to think he is an even mix and as he grows maybe he will be :)

McDyson said...

That's funny...I think he's a good mix, but in those pictures he leans toward YOU, Sars. I've never been good at this game, though. =)

Geoff and Beth said...

I think he's right down the middle - his eyes are Chris's, but his face shape and mouth are yours :)

I'll find out for myself when I meet the little lovebug SOON! Can't wait!!!