Liam had his very first flight and did amazing [but boy are his arms tired -wcc]. He slept most of the flight and only woke up to eat, except for the end of the flight were he stayed awake and played. I was very proud because when we got on the flight people would look over see a baby and you could tell they were annoyed and did not want to sit near us. Then after the flight a woman said "Your baby is so good, I didn't hear him this whole flight." She probably didn't hear him because her 3-4 yr old was screaming bloody murder on and off through the WHOLE flight. Everyone was on edge because of her little girl. Even Liam was startled multiple times and I covered his ears a few times. We arrived in Kingman at about 1AM and Aunt Sadie was awake and excited to meet her nephew. She held him about 5 minutes and then she was done and went directly to bed. On a side note, around 5:30 that same morning I went to feed Liam and change his poopy diaper. As I was changing him I lifted his legs and he pooped ALL OVER me!! I had it going down my chest, all over my shirt, shorts, and the sheets. I had to wake my mom up and have her watch him so I could jump in the shower. Thanks son!
Liam sitting with Uncle Matt at the beginning of the flight
Liam asleep on the tray table. It worked like a charm :)
Liam sleeping and me resting
Aunt Sadie super excited to hold her nephew at 1AM
Later that morning Liam went to stay at his Grandma and Grandpa Casson's for a few hours. I had a few errands and I went to see my dad in the hospital. He had an infection that kept him in the hospital even through Christmas. Somehow I didn't get any pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Casson this day. No worries though I have plenty to come.
Liam's first meeting with Great grandma Joann
Later we headed back to my parents house were Liam was admired by Grandma Snay, Uncle Matt, and Aunt Sadie
Aunt Sadie and her nephew
Sleeping together
Grandma Snay and Liam having a conversation
Uncle Matt teaching Liam knuckles
Megan was able to meet Liam on Tuesday but I apparently did not take any pictures so I will work on getting one at a later date. Beth came to town on Wednesday to meet our sweet boy. We decided to have a little gathering at The Cassons' and The Jacobs came by also so we could meet Neely too.
Grandpa Casson and Liam
Aunt Beth meeting Liam, I think she was a pretty big fan. She is also expecting and I can't wait to hear what she is having!
Aunt Brandi with Neely and Grandma Casson with Liam
Sadie holding Neely, they hung out for quite a while
This is the sweetest picture of Brandi and Liam
Liam having some tummy time :)
Uncle Mike meeting Liam for the first time on Thursday right before they all headed to Vegas to pick up Chris. That's all for now! Christmas blog coming soon!
2 comments:
Liam and I have something special. He's a good guy.
Ha, just know, it is only downhill from there on flying... ah, the days when Minuet slept! I am dreading the mobile/irrational next few years!!!
Post a Comment