Well I know it has been a few days, but we have been busy! Matt flew into town on Thursday so he can help Liam and me get home to AZ. Of course it decided to SNOW the day he arrived which made things a lot of fun when it came to picking him up from Baltimore. No worries, we did it no problems. On Friday Liam had a photo shoot at JC Penney's, and to my surprise he was awake for them! I was almost positive he would be asleep. Afterwards, I took him to the mall Santa Clause to get a picture. The woman convinced me that he looked as though he was smiling in the picture but when she printed them, it really looked like Liam was trying to go poop on Santa Clause. Ah, the 1st picture with Santa! I would love to post it for you but our scanner is not currently working so maybe another day. On Saturday night I really wanted to go see the Capitol and White House Christmas Trees all lit up. The boys went with my idea :) So I leave you with a few pictures and I will be seeing some of you tomorrow!
The lovely snow
Matt holding his nephew for the 1st time
Liam full of excitement to open his stocking. We celebrated our Christmas on Saturday night!
Decorating Liam with his gifts (PS thank you Jenna, Sandy, & Larry)
The Capitol Christmas Tree! It's HUGE!
Me, Chris, and Liam
Matt & me
Dad and Liam (once again he is full of excitement!)
White House Christmas Tree. It was a MADHOUSE so we just took a few pictures and left. It was entirely way to crowded to try and get close.
Uncle Matt, Liam, and Me
Liam and me
1 comment:
Be safe! Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment