Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Froggy Butt Kinda Day

Last night Chris and I decided to have a date night. Liam of course came with us but was awesome and slept through dinner. It was nice. Afterwards we headed to Old Navy and Borders. Liam decided to spit up all over himself in Old Navy, no big deal. Then we headed to Borders and Liam and I were in the kids section when all the sudden I felt a little wetness. Yup, he peed right through the diaper! This resulted in us leaving and coming home quickly. Liam won himself a bath. Although he didn't mind at all, in fact he was all smiles and kicking his little feet.

It is hard to catch Liam when he is smiling because he focuses on the orange light of the camera which results in the face above quite often.
Dad distracting him from the light :)
Liam also enjoys eating his towel after baths.
After his bath we had story time. Last night it was Dr. Seuss "Oh The Places You'll Go"
As you can see Liam is completely focused :)
This is the contraption Chris and I bought well before Liam was born. We went to this safety seminar and were convinced that we had to have it or our child would die. Well guess what they lied and it doesn't work well for newborns/young babies. It will work well when he is a little older though. If you look closely you can see his poor right eye is just watering away, which means I went and got the eye drops today.
This is his awesome outfit for the day. Got love the frog butt!
I love it :)
Now then, this lovely balloon from The Dyson's has been floating around our house since Liam was 3 days old. I am shocked it is still floating and that is why it has made it on the blog. It's a SUPER balloon.


6 comments:

Brandi said...

Haha, we have to do the same thing to get Neely to smile when I have the camera on her. She's pretty much used to a camera in her face NOW, so she doesn't focus on it as much anymore, and it's easier to catc her smiles. But she still tends to do it with the video camera, so it's hard to get video of her.

Brandi said...

Sorry, "catCH" her smiles

McDyson said...

Sars, your pajamas look very cute and comfy! And Liam looks like he's sitting up really well during story time...He's purebred that boy. BTW, we only buy the very best balloons for our dear nephew (read: balloons derived from the same material used on space shuttles). =) You & I shall chat soon...I had a bit of a crisis this weekend & was thusly incoherent.

Brandi said...

Oh yeah, Megan reminded me I wanted to compliment your pajamas too. I'm jealous actually. I pretty much wear junky tshirts and shorts to bed, and I'm usually not warm enough. Plus I like the black/pink/grey color combo as you may have noticed.

Sarah said...

I got these PJs to wear in the hospital after Liam was born. They are GREAT. Then for Christmas Chris bought me a set and my mom bought me a set. It is all I wear at home now :) I am a lazy bum

Geoff and Beth said...

Of course he focuses on the orange light - he's a mama's boy already! Love the blog as always - and love his little frog-covered butt :) He's so stinkin' cute, I miss him!