It's hard to believe that our baby is 3 months old today! I still can't believe how fast time is going. I know everyone says it goes by fast but I didn't think it would go by this fast! I have no idea how much he weighs because we don't go to the pediatrician again for another month. He is approx. 25in length. Liam has to wear 6 month clothing in most things, depending on the brand. He loves to smile and I love it when he smiles! He is grabbing and holding on to things more purposefully. Liam also loves hair; yup I either need to chop off all my hair or keep it in a ponytail 24 hours a day :) He also likes to grab our fingers and be pulled up into a sitting position. He thinks he is big stuff. Anyway, here are a few (or a ton) pictures of our 3 month old baby Liam...
Loves his baths
Look how big he is compared to his very 1st bath
Staring out the window.
Daddy and Liam playing
Recently if you tickle his back he almost laughs. It is hilarious!
My handsome blue eyed boy
3 MONTHS OLD!
He's excited about it!
So Sweet
Happy baby
Sitting up
More smiles
Naked baby!
Eating his shirt
So focused sometimes
His new found trick
1st you sit up
Then you stand
He loves it!
Cute boy
This morning he woke up all happy and eating his monkey blanket. I love his sleepy face.
Now then, I am still working on his new room and Brandi helped me out by making this lovely whale mobile. I love it. I am currently working on painting some shelves to hang also. I also finally found a red sheet for his crib. I have been looking for one but either they didn't carry them or they were out. I think it gives a whole new vibe to his room! Oh yeah and I am not as anxious to kick him out quite yet. I think I will miss him not being in the room with us and the fact that I need to hear him breathing. I know I am being paranoid but I was fine until I heard a story from one of my recent patients and I got all freaked out about SIDS again. I think when I do move him I am going to have to do it over the course of a couple days off because I don't think I will sleep very well the first few nights without him.
Mobile by Brandi
Love it!
Now then, I had some issues getting this posted. Apparently, I have run out of space on my blog. I didn't even realize I could. Chris and I may have to find a new website to blog on :( We will keep you all posted if we need to find a new webpage.
2 comments:
Well, I guess it could be just the picture, but if the mobile isn't hanging straight, feel free to cut all the lines and redo it yourself. Ha. I apparently need to master that skill.
And don't worry, I have a REALLY hard time moving them to their own room too. Like it takes several months and even then I cry. Haha. Good luck.
Love all the pictures, Sarah (especially the one when you're tickling his back)! Oh! And Patrick is almost three and he STILL sleeps with me! =)
Post a Comment