This past week Liam and I went to Arizona to surprise Beth at her baby shower and also visit the grandparents. We had a great time and Liam did amazing during his travels again! It was a very busy week.
Uncle Matt and Liam hanging out early on Thursday.
Thursday we headed over to the high school so Grandma and Grandpa Casson could see the little man, then we headed over to see great grandma and lastly to the park to hang with the Jacobs.
Neeliam back in action! aka Neely and Liam
The kiddos chasing Sadie
Later that evening Liam was chillin' on the couch.
The weather was great the whole time we were there-which made it much more difficult to come home! We played outside a lot and Liam loved it!
Aunt Sadie and Liam hanging out
Liam and Uncle Matt shooting a few hoops
Grandma and Grandpa Casson hanging out on Friday evening.
Grandma Snay and Aunt Sadie reading to Liam before bed.
Now then this young lady can no longer hide the fact that she is expecting! She has finally beat Geoff in the battle of the bulge. She looks great. Beth had no idea that I was coming to her shower so she was slightly surprised to see my face when she came in the door.
Only a few more weeks to go right Beth?
Jenna, Beth, Me, and Megan
Grandma C, Liam, Me, Sadie, Beth, Grandma S, and Megan
After that shower we all headed to Oregano's to gather with a few more people that I haven't seen in a while and Liam was able to meet a few new faces.
Roxy and Liam
Patrick loved Liam. I told him to smile and instead of looking at the camera he just smiled at Liam.

Liam and Geoff
The Lewises with Liam
Some of the gang. Megan, Johanna, Brie, Andrew, Me, Shane, and Craig
I just loved his face in this one so I had to post!
Grandma Casson and Liam
Grandpa Casson and Liam
We also did a little swimming! I found a little pool that was Liam-size. He Loved it!
Mom and Liam swimming day 2.
He is a water baby!
Drying off with grandma
Aunt Sadie in the pool. Now you can see how small it really is
Grandpa Snay and Liam enjoying the beautiful weather!
We were sad to go but apparently Chris missed us and wanted us to come back home. Hopefully we will be back soon and Chris will get to come this time.
1 comment:
He looks AWESOME in the picture of his cool guy face.
Post a Comment