This weekend was a roller coaster, but before I get started on that check out our boy in his sweet outfit on Thursday.
He loves that his mom is a nurse :)
I had to put him in it before I forgot and then he out grows it!
Now then back to the weekend. Liam still had a rough time on Saturday morning but seemed to do better in the afternoon. My aunt, uncle, and little cousin were in town so I was glad he seemed a little better because we headed to the zoo that afternoon. Before the festivities this little man got a bath :) This picture is for Geoff and Beth. They got him this cute little frog bathrobe.
He loves it!
We had a good time at the zoo. Most of the animals were inside because it was a little chilly. Emma, my cousin seemed to enjoy it. Here is the Orangutan that was apparently kissing the glass at times.
Here is a cool little chameleon.
Creepy turtle
This is a very hungry tiger. He was pacing by the door and roaring very loudly.
Liam enjoyed him.
Chris took about a billion more pictures of the animals, I only posted a few. If you would like to see the rest I will direct you to shutterfly. Here are Emma and Liam at dinner after our eventful day at the zoo.
The next day we headed to the Natural History Museum. We tried to stay inside since it SNOWED. It was just a light dusting but it still angered me. Anyway, the museum was pretty awesome and we are going to have to go back so we can see everything. Here are dad and Liam standing next to a brown bear.
The we headed to the Ocean portion and people had knitted this huge contraption to look like coral. It was really neat.
Then we said Hi to Dori and Nemo.
Liam got his picture taken with a Giant whale.
Finally we ended our day back at home and ate some pizza. Here is a family photo with Emma.
Lastly, Liam with Uncle John, Emma and Aunt Suzanne.
We had a good weekend. Liam also learned to become very vocal this weekend. We are attributing it to his screaming after his shots and now he knows he has vocal cords. He also has a cold that he most likely caught from Chris with this horrid cough but he is back to his smiley self today! Thank goodness!!
2 comments:
That coral people made is AWESOME. I'm pretty jealous. I want to go to the Natural History Museum. :(
Nice picture of the boy on the guardrail sporting a "Hazard- Stay off the guardrail" sign. Probably best that Liam enjoyed him, rather than the other way around. Mom may have had a small stroke when she saw that picture.
He is the best. Come bring him to Disneyland (or just to hang out with me. . . ).
And Sarah, the Natural History Museum is not "pretty awesome," it is extremely awesome. Don't pretend you aren't a science nerd, too.
Post a Comment