Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Superheros

Well, its official we are up and running!!  Thanks to Megan McCoy I have figured out how to continue posting! Last week Chris had a work meeting all day long.  During the meeting they had a salad making contest and Chris' team won.  Therefore he brought home this award winning hat, which I of course had to try on our sweet boy.
He loved it!
Later in the week Liam decided to CRASH on his play mat.  He was so cute all stretched out.
He also loves to be "Super Baby"  basically held  up high above our heads
Here is our sweet boy sporting his camo slipper boots from the Deer Farm. Thanks G & G Snay and Aunt Sadie
I have to admit they are cute.
On Thursday I did laundry.  It was easy to place Liam in the laundry basket and carry him and the laundry upstairs.  I didn't tell Chris about it because we only see each other in passing on days I have to work.  But apparently when he was finishing up the laundry he had the same idea.
Last night we went to Old Navy because tank tops were on sale.  As usual I headed to the baby section.  Chris has been eyeing this cute batman onesie for Liam but refused to get it unless it was on sale.  Well to our surprise it was buy one get one free so he has batman and superman. Therefore, my boys had to dress the same today.  Here is an early morning shot of my superheros in action.
Later we headed to Costco because we needed to get a few in-demand supplies (toilet paper).  As I was looking at the books there was "My First Batman Book", of course I had to get it!  It went along with the theme for today.
It is a touch and feel book and the last page is a mirror so you can look like a superhero.  I think Liam makes a good looking Robin.
Sporting his batman outfit
Chris and Liam's "Seriously are we done with pictures yet" faces.  Like father, like son! HA!
We picked up Liam's 3 month old pictures from JC Penney.  I will try and post those tomorrow :)

3 comments:

megs said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging!! And I'm also loving the superhero theme - SO CUTE!! My favorite pjs for Min are her Superman, somehow more exciting than a boring print of flowers and hearts... haha.

McDyson said...

Too many cute things going on in this post!! My, oh my. Love all the pictures...the boots, the book, the boys' faces. Now where are you gonna find a catwoman suit, huh?

Brandi said...

Those boots are awesome! They look so cozy too. Also I'm glad you posted this, I was gonna try to get him a batman shirt when we went to see Cassie and actually had access to Old Navy. But clearly he won't be needing it.