Last night Chris and I went back to the house we had our birth class at to tell our birth story to the newest class. It was nice to see some of the people we were in the class with and hear their stories and meet their little ones.
Kim holding Liam, (she left her little boy with grandma and her husband arrived after the pictures) then Diane, Paige, and her husband, Chris and me. This was about half our class.
I think Liam's face is priceless here. Liam and Paige are about 25 days apart. Kim cracked me up when she told her story. She apparently loved sitting in the bath and her midwife made her get out and walk around to try and get her water to break. Apparently, she had a contraction "ON LAND" and said it was much worse than in the water. Diane's husband described contractions like being in a boxing ring. She is in fighting and when the contraction stops she gets in the corner and gets a little water before she had to go back in and fight. I would describe it more as drowning because my contractions came so fast I barely had a chance to breath. Anyway, it was fun hearing the stories.
Now then, this boy got a new play mat. Why? Well, here is a picture of how Liam starts out on his current play mat.
One second later he has it pulled down over his head
And two seconds after that he has officially karate chopped it. Then he looks up at me like "Now what should I play with mom?"
So we headed to Babies-R-Us and got him this new play mat that is much more difficult for him to destroy. He seems to really like it and has more room to roll around.
This is his "Mom you are disturbing my play time" look
Plus it has a mirror that he can stare into during tummy time. He digs it.
2 comments:
Haha, he's awesome. Our playmat's pretty cheap and flimsy. He'd make short work of it, too. I love his new one and also his guitar pjs!
Sarah..you're little family is adorable. and..YOU, my dear, are 1 HOT momma. Sheesh- you barely had the little guy 4 months ago and you're already skinny as ever. Jealous. :)
Post a Comment