On Friday Liam and I went to wee ones story time at a local bookstore called Hooray for Books! I was amazed at how crowded it was! Liam and I got there just in time for a seat, but then of course our sweet boy had a poop explosion through his outfit! I got him changed just in time for story time to begin. We bought a couple of books and, as we left, I got everything into the car except the books! I left them on the roof of the car. I realized it as I was driving away and heard a "thud". I pulled over and went running after the one book (the other one stayed on the roof). A gentleman was kind enough to pick up the book for me. I tried to make a joke of it and said "well at least I got the baby in the car." He just looked at me like I was nuts and I continued on my merry way. Liam and I continued our afternoon journey to Whole Foods for some teething cookies and then ate lunch with daddy.
Later that evening he ate his teething cookie. He LOVED it!
and was a total mess :)
Chris hates baby cookies, he can't stand the mess it makes. I find it kind of fun!
Later, Liam and I read his new book
I love how focused he is when it comes to looking at books. It's so cute.
On Saturday we headed to Old Town and just walked around. Liam got sidetracked at this particular restaurant. I love how his feet are crossed.
He is a sweet boy
Lately this lil guy is becoming quite adventurous! He climbs on EVERYTHING! He can pull himself up very well. The other night he climbed up Chris, on to his shoulders and continued up the couch.

He also has enjoyed climbing from the bottom stair up onto these storage bins. He has almost fallen head first a couple of times but the last few days has caught on to the idea of feet first :)
Here is daddy watching him after his attempted head dive off the bins.
Lastly, an unrelated picture just because he looks cute chewing on his bottle.
3 comments:
What a cutie! In fact, all three of you are pretty darn cute! Love you all, Aunt Mindy :0)
He's funny. Neely's been climbing onto things all of a sudden too, scaring us.
Mike also HATED teething biscuits, but Minuet loved em. (http://macschreib.blogspot.com/2010/05/yummy.html) We later used mum-mums as a distraction snack, but in no way as cool as gnawing on a teething biscuit.
Such sweet reading pics...
And my sitter confirmed that some babies are climbers - and mine is one. Love Liam just going full force upwards, destination unknown but probably something cool on top of dad, on top of couch... ha. I was reading the head dive comment and remembering months of telling Minuet "we get down feet first" over and over till one day, she did slide off the bed feet first. Crazy how head first seemed like an option....
Post a Comment