On Saturday Chris and I decided to go on a run along the Potomac. It was so nice outside! Liam fell asleep
about half way into the workout :)
When he woke up we stopped along the water and fed the ducks and geese. Liam seemed to enjoy them.
Then he cruised along the park for a little bit.
He held daddy's hand while watching kids running in the grass.
Then he stood for a while so I could take some pictures.
On his way down from standing
Clapping and standing
More clapping
And of course a little thumb biting. He bites on his thumb so hard, he has actually drawn a little blood. He still has one tooth coming in and he uses his thumb sometimes as his teether.
On Sunday, we were pretty lazy. Liam sat around with is friend Goldie. He likes to lay on him and chew on his tail.
Liam also has an obsession with the dishwasher, the minute he hears the door drop he crawls to the kitchen.
He tries to reach for anything and everything.
He thinks it is great, I just hope he is still interested when he is old enough to load the dishwasher himself :)
Lastly, Liam has his first freckle, it is on his left calf/leg. It's cute! I leave you guys with this video from last night of Liam knocking down blocks and finding it hysterical. He did it while we were video chatting with G&G Casson so you can hear them in the background also :)
5 comments:
It's so nice and green there! And I love babies' faces when they just wake up!
ohhhhh Sarah....he's so adorable! I love this stage- I think it's so cute when their little legs are all wobbly and they learn to stand! You look great by the way..I'm jealous that you get to 'run along the potomac'! :)
Neely loves the dishwasher too. I have to wait and do the silverware last so she won't steal the knives and forks while I finish the other dishes. Ha.
HE IS SO CUTE!!! And I love the healthy parent/sleeping baby run pic. AND the walking boy, the glee in his newfound freedom is awesome!
Haha, what is it with the dishwasher? Minuet tries to help unload, which is terrifying at times (we pull out the silverware part to avoid stealing knives too). She also tries to climb in and once maybe got detergent on her hands and in her mouth (just a little, she survived). Ah, babies.
Well, he IS Chris's kid, so I'm sure he'll rush to clean up the kitchen and load the dishwasher.
Also, I think he needs a 'real' Goldie. Studies prove that babies who don't have puppies end up in jail. It's a fact.
Post a Comment