Thursday, September 29, 2011

Arizona Part 2

On Sunday, we went to church and Liam ended up playing with Neely in a separate room because they decided to talk.  Then Liam went to G&G Casson's while my mom and I ran some errands.  Uncle Matt had to head back to Havasu for the Police Academy.  Here is there picture before he left.
Then we played in the backyard for a little bit and Liam enjoyed playing tether ball.
I love this picture
On Monday morning we lost our dear Sasser Frass aka Sassy.  She was 15 years old and a sweet little dog.  She will be missed.  Next trip home there will be only happy things going on!  Anyway, eventually Liam and I headed over to the Jacobs for one last visit with the kids.
They all had fun
Afterwards we went to the hospital where I had lunch with my friend Leslie, then over to the surgery center where I used to work.  I haven't seen Lorrie and Nancy in a couple years so it was nice to catch up with them.  
That evening we went over to the Casson's to say our good-byes.  Liam and grandpa played.
Liam made the craziest face while playing with grandma and I LOVE it!  
Liam with his grandparents [who generally refuse to even look at the camera when someone is taking a picture-wcc].
Then we headed back to G&G Snay's.  Liam dumped out the cat food, Dusty was not impressed.
Liam and his grandparents.
Tomorrow a post about being 10 months old (Liam, that is)!

No comments: