Tuesday, September 20, 2011

When Daddy's Away...

Liam and I spent as much of the day as possible outside due to our crowded living conditions. We went on mini walks. One day Liam found a bunch of leaves and took them with him everywhere.
Eventually, he did try to eat them.
He climbed on everything at the playground
and his stroller at home.
Liam also learned to brush his teeth
He likes his toothbrush
On Friday Liam and I went to story time and then we met up with his friends Noah and Lilah for lunch.
He had fun
Noah and Liam had a great time.
Thursday night I spent the whole night moving furniture to make room for the babies on Friday. After lunch we headed to our house to let the babies play. They started out sitting close together. It was the cutest!
Liam showed a whole different personality. He was vocal, loud, high strung, hyper, and kept attacking Noah and Lilah. Basically, he kept trying to stand by pulling himself up on them.
Here is Noah and Liam laughing at Grace.
Liam, Lilah, and Noah
Here is a little video of Liam and his crazy personality from that day.
We had so much fun that Grace, Hollie, and I plan on getting the babies together at least once a month. On Saturday there was a huge one mile long yard sale near our house. It was so neat. Liam and I went and checked it out. We also went to the Farmer's Market where Liam got this Honeycrisp apple for free from the nice gentleman. Yup, you heard it Honeycrisp apples are back and I was EXCITED! Liam enjoyed his too.
We also found this cool toy at the yard sale. It was only $3.00!!
He seems to enjoy it!
Liam and I picked daddy up from the airport last night. When we got home Liam just kept smiling so sweetly at Chris. You could tell he was excited to have daddy back home.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

That looks like a great toy, kinda reminds me of our rock'n'roar dinosaur.

I know just the sweet smile you mean, Neely always gives it to me and stares into my eyes lovingly when I hold her after being gone for a "long" time(long enough to play a softball game). So cute.

Sarah said...

It is kind of like the rock'n'roar. He seems to enjoy it. If I had more room in our house I could have bought a lot more cool stuff :) Sweet smiles are great!

Mike said...

That guy is crazy. I like his expression eating the apple.