Sunday, March 18, 2012

Springtime!

I had the beginning of this week off and the weather was AMAZING!  Liam and I had a blast.  I tried to convince Chris to call out sick from work but he just had to act like a responsible adult.  On Tuesday, we met up with Maggie and Laith at a HUGE park across the street from the CIA.  Liam was thrilled.
He drove.
He climbed in a school bus.
He even climbed a rock wall. 
There were various play areas and of course Liam chose the area for the big kids.  He climbed right up that rock wall and I had to follow because there was no other way up from that area.  He kept me running.
He did take a 5 minute break to eat some grapes.
Pretty much every day this week we filled up his baby pool and played in it.  He LOVED it!
Splashin'
Daddy and the turtle.
One day he was in the pool for about 40 minutes with no big desire to get out.  
On Thursday I knew we were going to be bathing the boy so I stripped him to his diaper and let him have some pudding.  Chris hates these types of food messes, but the kid has to learn how to eat properly someday.
He enjoyed his pudding very much.
Liam smiling at dad saying "Hahahaha, I am a mess" in his head!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Haha, I often plan the messy snacks for just before bath time too.

It WAS warm like that here last week, but today we got snow!

Mike said...

Chris is such a Grinch. Kids get dirty. Deal with it, chump.