I worked Friday night so had to sleep Saturday morning. Chris took Liam to the park and he figured out how to climb up on this all by himself and teeter it! Usually he needs some help.
Once I woke on Saturday we drove to the mall (national, not shopping) because it was another beautiful day! We hung out in the grass and let Liam run around. The first few minutes Liam focused on pointing at all the tour buses that drove by and did a lot of people watching. Here he is pointing up at an airplane he heard but didn't see.
Then he wore his dad's sun glasses.
We walked over to see some of the Cherry Blossoms, and pretty much all of the trees were blooming white except this one. So we took a few pictures. We plan on going back Wednesday when hopefully everything will be in full bloom and very pink!
Mom and Liam
Liam happily playing with the post.
Sitting in the tree.
Here is a photo Chris took, it's pretty awesome.
We ended up meeting up with Ghani, Maggie, and Laith and ate dinner in DC. It was a lovely day.
2 comments:
I think I've said it before, but it's SO cool that you guys live in D.C.! I love seeing the Washington Monument behind Liam & Chris. So hurry and soak up all that culture and history so you can head back West. ;) Oh! And I think Liam's hat is adorable. Looking forward to the next bump picture, lady... =)
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, love the Liam videos!!
Post a Comment