Another week has flown by! Here is the 27 week baby bump. I had my glucose testing this week along with an appointment. I had some concern because I wasn't feeling the little man very well this last week. I could still feel him slightly but his kicks hadn't been as hard. The doc put my mind at ease and said he was fine and not to worry. Of course, after the appointment the little booger has been moving non-stop! And that makes me feel a lot better.
Our little man is approximately 2lbs and 14 1/2inches, the size of a head of cauliflower.
I finally finished the lamp for his room! I love it except the fabric glue I used is visible through the shade when the lamp is on, so I may need to redo the shade.
3 comments:
You look great, and I LOVE the lamp! I can't wait to get the fabric and start his quilt! Also, I have this ceramic elephant I wanted to ask you about. It just has a cute round shape that sort of reminds me of the elephants on that fabric, and I thought it might look cool spray painted to match his room, IF you want it. If not, I'll just keep it, no problem.
A ceramic elephant sounds lovely! I know I can't wait to give the fabric over to you!
Okay, I'll show it to you when you're here, and you can tell me which color you'd like it to be if you want me to spray paint it to match. :)
Post a Comment