Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Choo-Choo Park

The weekend of the Dec 14 & 15th we went to Phoenix to have some fun and go to Zoolights.  Saturday morning we took the boys to a train park in Scottsdale and they LOVED it!
My sweet boys
They had a little train you could ride around the park so of course we needed to do that first.  Liam insisted on riding in the cattle car.  I was a little nervous about letting him go by himself but I could sit on the last seat and easily talk to him, plus another little guy was with him. (once they are in the door is closed and locked so the kids can't jump out half way through) Liam had a blast and felt pretty big getting to ride in it without mom or dad.
This guy was pretty pumped to ride the train also
Love this sweet baby face
After the train ride the boys ran around the park.  They had a great time.
Colin going down the slide
Climbing machine
This guy decided to sit and put sand on the slide at one point
He also did a little swinging with daddy and had the best smile on his face!
Making choo-choo noises.
Liam was all over the place and hard to keep track of at the playground area.  Eventually, he was getting a little tired and bored so we took him over to the other play area.  He thought he was pretty cool because he could climb all the way to the top of a building.
They boys were both hungry so we got them some pizza kids meals and they devoured them!  Chris was cutting the pizza and could barely keep up with them.  G&G Casson had joined us at the park and wanted to ride the train so after lunch we went back to the train.  This time there were way more people and I couldn't sit in sight of Liam and he insisted on riding in the cattle car again.  So I climbed in with him.  He was a little upset at first that I joined him and told me in a sad voice "I can ride by myself, I be okay"  Poor kid, but I didn't like the idea of not being able to see my precious baby and someone else in the car with him.  Anyway, he accepted me being there and I got a couple pictures of him :)
Laying down
Standing up
I even got one with him.  I'm just bummed it is a little blurry ;(
We went and looked at the model trains and then Colin took a little carousel ride with Grandpa.  He sure does love carousel rides.
We had such a great morning and the boys were exhausted.  Liam crashed right when we got back to the hotel and Colin refused to go to sleep!  They both took naps and later that evening we went to ZOOLIGHTS!  Post coming soon :)