Monday, December 16, 2013

Liam's 1st Christmas Program!

On Wednesday night our sweet boy performed in his very first Christmas program.  It was pretty darn cute.  Liam still wasn't feeling 100% but he was excited about his program throughout the day.  I was feeling terrible right before we needed to leave and was terrified I might miss his performance.  I made it to the church and lets just say I was able to watch his performance in between my trips to the bathroom.  I am so glad I didn't miss it!  He was one handsome, tired boy :)
Here he is singing the first song
He saw me squatted down in the front taking as many pictures as I could.
Singing
Sweet guy!
It was pretty difficult to get pictures because the little girl in the red did a pretty good job on standing directly in front of Liam a lot of the time, Ha! But we got quite a few.
Here is a little video.  Liam looks absolutely exhausted because he was still getting over being sick and it was around 7:15pm and we try and have him in bed and ready to read around 8pm.

Love my boy!

He was pretty pumped afterwards and gave his teacher a high five.
Once the performance was over we went into another room and he got to pick out some cookies to eat.  It made his night.  The parents had to bring some cookies in to share.  Earlier in the day I had made some and offered him one, but Liam said he wanted to wait to eat a cookie at his program.  It is weird for this boy to turn down a cookie!
Colin was super well behaved the whole time and sat reading a book on my phone.
Santa Clause also made an appearance and the boys visited.  Colin from a distance that is. 
Liam told Santa he wanted a train from Christmas.  That was random since he doesn't really play with his trains all the much anymore, Ha!
We tried to get Colin to visit Santa but he didn't think it was such a great idea.
Thanks to Great Grandma Bradley, G&G Casson, and G&G Snay for coming and watching Liam's first Christmas program. He had a great time :)

No comments: