Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pre-Christmas Week

The boys and I went to help G&G Casson pick out a Christmas tree.  I've always had a fake tree and we currently do so we thought it would be neat if they went and helped.
Liam picked out this little guy.
Colin later agreed with his big brother.
On Thursday before Christmas, Colin woke up from his nap looking like this again!!  Tim took him to the doctor the following morning and he was once again placed on antibiotics, this time a longer course.  It took about a day with began to go away, but as I type this my sweet baby's left eye is becoming watery and red yet AGAIN! I am hoping it doesn't look like this in the morning. I am so stressed out about it and really hate seeing my baby like this and hate having him have to take antibiotics. I just want him to be healthy. 
We went to the Cassons' and the Colin helped put up the Christmas tree :)
Liam helped Grandpa outside and put up some solar lights
Liam used to LOVE these yogurt smoothie pouches, so I tried them with Colin a few months ago but he wasn't too fond of them.  Then all the sudden he wanted to try them again and he DEVOURED it.  He's pretty much obsessed and we have to limit him.
Colin has become a little master at his animal sounds and it is pretty much the cutest thing ever! He is also pretty good at making a fish face.
We went to Chili's for dinner one night and Liam enjoyed playing on the bike rack.
Sunday before Christmas it was a pretty nice day so we met up with the Jacobs and had a little picnic/park day.  My camera is officially down and out so this was all we got with Chris's phone. I think it is a pretty good one :)
Hallmark had the cutest Disney music things this year and I wanted to get all five but had to wait until the day after Christmas so they would be much cheaper than the original price.  They were running low so I went ahead and at least bought Mickey and Minnie because the boys love them (Grandma C. has the Peanuts characters) Anyway no worries I drove to Bullhead two days after Christmas and gathered them all.  Here are the boys with Mickey and Minnie before Christmas.
Next up Christmas Eve!

No comments: