19 weeks! This was an exciting week because Chris finally felt our little nugget. This little one is definitely most active in the evenings. I have also picked our my baby boy fabric.
Here is what it looks like: HIPPOS!
I am struggling with girl patterns though. I haven't found anything I am in love with. I thought about panda bears but the fabric I have seen is just not cute. So I am thinking of doing cherry blossoms with panda bear wall clings. I am not sure yet but hopefully I will find something that excites me :)
At 19 weeks, our little nugget was approx 8.5 oz and 6 inches long. About the size of a tomato.
Now then, as of Thursday May 22nd we've made it half way! I have started to really feel like this is real and we are having a baby. I think previously I was so worried about things and the health of my baby that I wasn't thinking about the fun part and enjoying my pregnancy. I had my big ultrasound on Wednesday and my mom went with me. Chris is going to go with me to the specialist next week and enjoy that ultrasound with me. I had the tech take a picture of the sex of the baby for my future scrapbook/baby book. She placed it in an envelope for me and turned it backwards. Tempting...but I am still excited to NOT know what we are having. I can't wait for the surprise at delivery. The picture has been placed away so the temptation will not be there. I made my mom turn her head away while I did the same as she was getting the picture. The ultrasound went great and the cysts have even gone away on this ultrasound :)
This little one is definitely a night owl. Every night between 3-4 am I end up having to get up to use the restroom. Once I get up I realized he/she is having a dance party in my belly. Then I also notice I am starving and need a snack (some nights I indulge and others I just want to go back to sleep). I love our moments together at night but some times it is hard to get back to sleep. I really am soaking up every movement and moment.
At 20 weeks Baby Casson # 3 is about 10.5 oz and 6.5 inches long. About the size of a banana.
Our baby :)
Liam always like to point our that there is a baby in my tummy and it is getting bigger :)
2 comments:
I LOVE the hippo fabric! The panda idea is so cute too! Did you look on spoonflower for any fabric you might like? Anyway I like the cherry blossom idea!
Love the hippo fabric! Super cute!
Post a Comment