Thursday, May 8, 2014

Swimming

A couple things really quick.  We had this sweet little black cat sneak into our house the other night.  Our screen door had a large hole in it thanks to Colin and his opening and closing methods.  We were relaxing in the living room when she wandered on in right through the hole.  Colin thought it was great!  He said hi and we put her out front.  She immediately came back through the back yard and into the house again.  We had to close the door and shoo her away.  I really don't want cats hanging around our yard, especially with the sand box in the backyard!
A couple weeks ago when I picked Liam up from school.  He got a sheet of stickers with a little note on the back.
It was a proud mom moment!
This little guy took a selfie (with his dad's help) and he looks super cute!
Now then last Friday was BEAUTIFUL outside and the wind actually stopped for about seven hours which allowed the boys to have a pretty awesome morning.  Liam has been asking if we could bust out this pirate pool I bought last year.  So I finally figured it was an awesome day so why not?
When I first pulled out the pool it didn't look anything like the cover and it was not a pirate ship pool after all.  Apparently the wrong pool made it into the wrong box.  The box was not tampered with and the pool was perfectly folded.  Anyway here it what the boys ended up with.
Liam was a little disappointed at first but quickly got over it and was perfectly happy.  Colin loved playing with the rings that came with it.
Liam had a blast on the slide as you can tell by this picture.
Then the boys swam around in circles chasing each other.
Colin LOVED it.  I think he felt like a pretty big guy in this pool
They eventually started to wear down and jumped in the smaller pool because it was warmer according to Liam.
My sweet angel babies
I love them
And here are a couple videos for your enjoyment :)
Ring Toss
Colin bouncing
Liam had school pictures done a few weeks ago and we finally got them!  He looks super cute!
(I took the picture of the picture through the clear packaging film, I'll try and do better later)
We randomly picked a night last week and Chris took the boys to Sonic for ice cream.  They were both happy boys.
  Colin with his vanilla shake.
and Liam with his vanilla shake
Have I ever mentioned how much these boys love their daddy?
My boys being silly guys
They really do have fun together most of the time :)

No comments: