Yesterday I had an ultrasound with the specialist and Chris went with me. This was Chris's first real time seeing the baby (besides the amnio). It was nice and Dr. Thomas went through everything very detailed for us both and turned the monitor away when measuring the femur just in case something popped out :) Anyway Baby Casson #3 is looking great.
Saying "Hi" to mom and dad
Looking sweet and peaceful (Baby head with arm up by face)
And lastly a sweet baby foot
Dr. Thomas never shorts me ultrasound pics. We got about 15 or more yesterday and I have zero complaints.
On Saturday Chris and I had to take my mom and Sadie to the airport. We made a stop at Carter's so I could buy a coming home outfit for the baby. Then as we were thinking about it we decided to buy a few more girl outfits just in case. That way we can make it through at least two days before we start dressing her in boy clothes, ha!
Chris picked out the yellow one with pink whales.
Then we grabbed this sweet little one with mustaches on it for a baby boy.
We figured whatever outfit/s do not get used we can donate to the hospital for another baby.
Today I am 21 weeks. I feel like I should be getting my energy back but the last couple days I have been wiped out. I pretty much crash at 3PM and zone out until Chris gets home.
Baby Casson #3 is approximately three quarters of a pound and 10.5 inches, about the size of a carrot!
1 comment:
You look great, Sarah! Can't believe you both are being soo patient finding out about baby Casson. I do know for a fact he/ she will be worth the wait! ;-)
Post a Comment