Last Thursday I was 22 weeks. I feel like time is starting to fly by and I can't keep up at all! I have a thousand things I want to get done but instead I have been going to bed at 9:15 because I am pooped!
Last week Baby Casson #3 was 11 inches and just under a pound, about the size of a spaghetti squash
As I have said before I am really struggling finding some baby girl fabric. When we went to Flagstaff I stopped by JoAnn's and found this...
I think it is super cute but I am still holding out something that is a little brighter and would be much easier to cut into quilting squares. I tired to find some cherry blossom fabric but just haven't come across anything I really love yet. Who would have thought it would be this hard. My baby boy hippo fabric came in though and I LOVE it! So at least I can definitely get started on a boy quilt sooner than later. Brandi and Reed are going to join me on a trip to Bullhead tomorrow and we will hopefully find everything for the boy quilt! I am pretty excited about that.
Now then here is this week's photo of me at 23 weeks. I apologize for my very tired looking photos but I worked full time for two weeks straight and I am I not good at hiding my tiredness, ha!
This little one is still most active in the evenings and one of the girls I work with, Amanda, said she really wanted to feel the baby when he/she started kicking. Well today at work was the magic day. I was getting ready to do a case and all the sudden I was getting pretty good, steady kicks. So I ran over and let her feel. She thought it was pretty awesome and before long I had three more of my co-workers (Eve, Gina, and Lindsey) attacked my belly to feel and this little jumping bean kept up the movement until they all had a chance. It was pretty awesome and I love how excited everyone was when they were able to feel my little baby.
Baby Casson #3 now is 11 inches long and just over a pound! About the size of a large mango
No comments:
Post a Comment