I worked all last week so blogging was put off to the side. I can tell you this though, being able to work only two days a week and spending time with the babies is the way I prefer it! I was on overtime, on-call, and doing that while trying to help take care of my family was not something I want to do every week. I am so thankful to be home with my family and balance in a PRN job.
Now then not last Friday but the Friday before I took the boys to the park and it was HOT. I am not handling the heat all that well and Colin wanted to swing. Of course I agreed but Liam must have seen the look on my face and told me I could sit down while he pushed his brother. They both enjoyed it and I was able to sit in the shade. I love these sweet boys!
When everyone decided it was too hot at the park we came home and all did a little swimming. Yup, I joined the boys in the pool. They thought it was funny.
Silly boys
Liam was eventually ready to get out of the pool and go inside. We took some funny photos together while Colin played just a little longer.

We tried to get this guy to come in but he was having so much fun.
Finally, I thought I would see if Colin would want to watch George and come rest inside. The first time I asked these questions it was "No" but the second time I got a different response.
Last weekend we went to Flagstaff for a get away trip and hung out with Chris's family. On Sunday morning we took the boys swimming and they were WIPED out afterwards.
On Tuesday the boys officially started swim lessons. I was a little concerned since the Wellness Center did not go all that well and Liam was not wanting to go to begin with but they are LOVING it and doing so well.
Daddy and Colin
Liam excited to get in the pool
He was also excited to see that someone from his school was in his swim class.
Happy little dude.
Liam's instructor is awesome and so GOOD with the kids. I have been very pleased and hope I can keep her for the whole summer.
There is not really any instruction for Colin's class but I am just happy to get him in the water. He loves it.
Swimming/Playing with daddy
Last week in all the chaos of me working and swim lessons Chris had two softball games at the the worst time ever : BEDTIME. The one night started out like this after the boys showered.
Liam played the harmonica
And then they went wild!
and they just kept going.
Eventually, I left the bedroom in hopes that they would calm down. They did a little and followed me and decided to pretend to be puppy dogs and of course I had to pet them and give them snacks.
Luckily, they fell asleep pretty easily and I followed right behind them!
I promise to do a pregnancy post on Thursday but because I got behind I figured I would wait and post at 23 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment