On Father's Day we decided to head up to the Hualapais and let the boys hike around. I also had a goal of trying to get some pictures of the boys but they were much more interested in climbing.
Liam standing on a rock.
Monkeys climbing around
Grandpa and Liam
Colin was pretending to be a puppy dog
My babies
Daddy with his boys
Momma and Colin
Standing on a BIG rock with daddy
Hiking
Liam wanted to go higher and higher
This was the extent of the hike. It was getting pretty steep otherwise
G&G with Colin
Family photo
Making silly faces
After we hiked and kicked a ball around a little bit we were all ready to eat! We went to the lodge hoping we'd be able to get in on Father's Day. I was going to make reservations the week prior but completely forgot. Anyway, we got in and had a wonderful lunch. Overall, I think Chris had a pretty awesome Father's Day. He is the greatest dad and husband ever and he definitely deserved it!
1 comment:
That Chris is pretty great. :)
Post a Comment