Thursday, June 19, 2014

24 Weeks

24 Weeks!  I am in total nesting mode and I want to throw everything in our house away, ha!  Today I completely tore apart Colin's room and got rid of some stuff and did a little reorganizing but it completely wore me out.  I am trying to stay on top of things because I know I will be a thousand times worse come September.  Yesterday I had my appointment and I might almost like this doctor...at least as a person.  Don't get me wrong I still miss my Virginia OB a whole bunch.
Baby Casson #3 is just over 1lbs and is approx 12 inches long. About the size of an ear of corn. This little guy/gal still enjoys moving around a ton.  He/She may be the most active one this early in the game and I am loving knowing they are there.
Liam took a picture with me tonight and showed off his belly.
Colin joined in too :)
Joann's last Saturday was a success and I finally washed all the fabric today.  There is still a lot of work to be done but at least I have semi started the baby boy quilt.
I attempted to look at baby girl fabric but became completely overwhelmed and still didn't see anything I loved so it was decided that one at a time is a much better idea anyway!

No comments: