Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Party!

Last Saturday was our 3rd Annual Halloween party.  I was determined to dress up this year and I've always wanted to be Lucille Ball.  I bought a wig but it didn't fit so I had to wing the hair and spray it red. Overall, it worked out okay.
Liam as Optimus Prime
Three Generations!
The jump house was bigger this year and the kids LOVED it!
Reed enjoyed all the little pumpkins and was hiding them in the little playhouse.
Craft table
Pumpkin painting
Hadley and Colin having fun
We had lots of food, hotdogs, chilli dogs, chilli, and cornbread.  It was all quite delicious!
Kids playing on the swing set
The Guzman's were kind enough to bring a pinata and the kids enjoyed it.
Amelia had a good time but she wore out.
Finally it was time for trick or treating.  The kids as usual enjoyed it.
Tyler and Sadie passing out candy to Colin and Brooke
Melissa passing out some candy to the trick or treaters :)
We squeezed in a family photo!
I really wanted to get a group shot of all the kiddos and it actually happened!!
I think they had a great time!  Can't wait for next year!

No comments: