Saturday, October 31, 2015

Yard Sale

A week ago we had a yard sale at my parents house on Friday and Saturday.  It was nothing exciting but I wanted to share some sweet photos of the kids.  Amelia decided she LOVES her chair so naturally I did not attempt to sell it.
These two got along AMAZINGLY well the whole morning.  They did great and had so much fun playing together.  I am pretty much in love with this picture
Liam learned how to climb G&G's tree in the front yard.
He kept getting in and out and was quite pleased with himself.
This guy did not want to get in the tree but he enjoyed having me put him on a branch and hung from it.
I went to Subway to get the boys some food and Amelia swooped in and ate Colin's unfinished lunch.
She enjoyed it.
It was such a good morning and I just LOVE my babies!


No comments: