Before I start this post I have a list of things to jot down. I have been TERRIBLE about it so some of this stuff happened months ago.
1. When we first moved-in to our house I asked Liam if he liked it. He said "It's good and we have a big bathtub like G&G!" Apparently houses are based on how big the bathtubs are.
2. On my birthday we were celebrating and sweet Colin asked "How come you didn't have a jump house for your birthday?" He thinks that is a standard thing for birthdays!
3. I forget the scenario of this one but Liam and Colin were doing something and Liam said to Colin all proud "That's amazing bro, you did it!" I laughed pretty good at that one.
4. The boys came home from school with a new saying "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit" We really liked it so we have adopted it. The boys get pretty upset when we use it on them. Liam usually says "don't say that" when he is throwing a fit.
5. Today Colin was standing with his batman shirt and cape in front of the fans at bootcamp. I just assumed he was hot. Then he said to me "I'm getting more fly power" and took off "flying" to his next activity.
Here is a cute picture of these kiddos before I really get into this blog.
My Grandma and Aunt Sharon came from Ohio to be at Matt and Emily's wedding. The first day they arrived they were lucky enough to watch one of Sadie's volleyball games.
Amelia and her Great Grandma
Amelia and Grandma
Amelia was staring at the volunteer mascot the whole game so afterward I had Sadie go visit him with Amelia. She was in awe.
Great Grandma, Sadie, Amelia, and Aunt Sharon
Friday was the set up and rehearsal dinner for the wedding. I didn't really participate with the set up but I did take a shot with my brother to help lighten the mood during dinner.
The day of the wedding was a little crazy. Liam had a soccer game, my cousin Scott came over to visit, and then all the gals came over to get ready. Finally, it was time.
Amelia stood by playing with her flower pedals
She looked super sweet going down the aisle.
This boy took his job very seriously with this sweet grin on his face.
Colin started out carrying the sign with both hands but he saw his grandpa Casson and decided to be a little silly and carry it like so...Ha!
Finally the wedding was over and it was time for dancing, food, and hanging out.
Levi (my cousin Scott's little guy) and Colin
Group shot
These two had a blast on the dance floor
My dancing partner
Then these 3 went to town doing all sorts of crazy moves
They had the floor to themselves for a little while
They really had a great time together
Colin and Uncle Matt
Family shot
Boys getting some cupcakes
Emily, Grandma, Matt, and Sharon
and this is the last photo I got since my camera battery died, ha!
The rest of the night went well and I am pretty sure everyone had a lot of fun.
The next day we had everyone come over for leftover BBQ and Colin looked over at my cousin Scott (who is sleeved with tattoos) and asked "Why do you have all those stamps?" Scott said it's because he was a very good boy in school, ha! Colin also asked when they first got to the house that day "Why do you guys keep coming here?" He never met them and all the sudden he was seeing them a lot. It was so nice and Levi really did have great time with the boys.
Later that afternoon we went to Reed's birthday and that evening to my mom and dad's to say good-bye to Grandma and Sharon. Liam showed off some new tricks
Then we got a few pics of the kiddos with Great Grandma
Colin was especially silly
and extra lovey on his brother
Hopefully we will see her again this winter.
Overall it was a wonderful, stressful, busy, and family fun filled weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment