Wednesday evening (the 16th) we had Aunt Mindy, Great Grandma, G&G Casson, and Grandpa Snay over for pizza before the big Christmas program. The boys were so excited they were singing the songs for the program at home all week. Colin especially loved singing "up on the roof top..." Unfortunately, Colin has had a rough time at school due to some girls being mean (I'm not sure if it was more than one occasion). Anyway, I will go into that later but regardless he was still very excited for his 1st Christmas program! The one thing I love is all the kiddos wear their PJ's. Amelia joined the crowd.
Boys ready to go!
They call each class up one at a time. Colin went the minute the first kid started walking up. We tried to hold him back initially but then just let him go a little early.
Liam was pretty pumped. It was so hard to get pictures because they were basically on opposite sides of the stage.
Sweet little Colin. He was very focused.
Kiddos, Liam far left, Colin far right
Ready for Jingle Bells
Liam was singing at the top of his lungs (his voice could be picked out from the very back of the church). At one point he was a little ahead of the verse during Jingle Bells and it was hilarious! He did realize it and quickly jumped back to the correct verse.
He was also having fun with his buddy next to him
This boy was pretty focused until the last song. He jumped right in and was really enjoying himself.
After the program it was cookie time. Colin had waited all day for a cookie! He really wanted one when we had to drop them off at school, but I told him he had to wait until later. That's tough on a three year old!
Aunt Mindy and Grandma with the kiddos
and another
This guy had two cookies and wanted mine, I said no way, then he sneakily took it with this wicked cute face.
It was a great night watching our babies perform!
1 comment:
It looks like both of the boys did so great! And I'm sorry to hear about meanie girls. :(
Post a Comment