Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Christmas 2015 Part 1

Christmas morning I was up before the kiddos so I started to get myself ready for the day.  Then I heard Liam come into our room and the first thing he said was "Here mom and dad open your present!"  He was so excited to have us open his sweet gift he made us.  I was expecting a "Santa Came!!" but the fact that he was more excited to give was awesome! 
The boys were very ready to open presents but Amelia was still sleeping so they waited patiently for daddy to wake her up and change her diaper.
Finally it was time to open up some presents.
Love Liam's excited face in background here.
New bike!
So happy about Star Wars legos
New motorized vehicle just her size
Yoda ornament
Star wars socks.
Shopping cart and this little lady loves pushing it around
Amelia wasn't into opening presents unless someone started it for her.
New camera
My boys 
Playing with paper
Colin's new guitar (ukulele but figured it passes as a guitar for his size)
Amelia and her gifts
Colin and his gifts
And lastly Liam with his gifts
Liam just wanted a lego set with yoda and a back scratcher, ha!  Santa seemed to find just what he wanted.  Colin wanted a guitar and on occasion mentioned a bike.  Amelia just wanted some girl toys, ha!  It was the start to a great a day!
Me and my babies after some present opening.
Up next the rest of the day!

No comments: