I failed to post this video of Christmas morning. I also forgot that Chris recorded it, ha! I pretty much LOVE how excited Liam was over everything, how Colin was more excited about Amelia's gift and how Amelia just wandered around.
After we had our morning together, the Snay clan came over and enjoyed some breakfast and present-opening. I pretty much did a terrible job taking pictures from here on out.
Amelia opening a giant elephant rocker
Loving her new blocks
Boys setting up a new toy
Giant elephant
She was so sleepy she was almost ready to fall asleep on it.
Once the Snay clan left, we called the Casson side and they decided to come on over to our house too! It was amazing!
Kiddos with Aunt Sandy
Amelia sort of opening presents
By the way, the minute Grandma Casson arrived she was opening presents with the kids before anyone else even made it to the living room. We had to stop her madness and get everyone else together.
Liam and grandma
That evening we went over to G&G Casson's for the big dinner. Here's our attempt at a family photo.
The hubby and me (with the gal)
Daddy and his little lady
She was having so much fun playing peek-a-boo with the table cloth.
Mollie, my momma, and me
My momma
Tired kiddos with their daddy.
I had a good photo with my siblings but it will not post for some reason. Anyway it was an amazing laid back day which was AWESOME! It was a lovely Christmas and we truly are very blessed. It's always a little sad when it is over. Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment