Thursday, January 14, 2016

Welcome 2016!

Here are just a couple pics of our little lady looking sweet and innocent in her high chair
She's a happy gal
A couple of days after Christmas I realized I never got a group shot of the kids in their pjs.  Therefore, we had a little photo shoot
Love these!
Pure happiness!
The goal of these photos was to send out some thank you cards to all the wonderful people who spoiled us during Christmas and I failed.  Thank you to all who made our day so special!
On New Year's Eve we had the neighbors over for some snacks, ice cream, and sparklers.
I bought the kids some special cups from the dollar store and they had grape juice as we did a countdown to the New Year at 8:00PM.  The kids watched the Madagascar countdown on Netflix.
Philip and Amelia, she did a little dancing
Watching the countdown
Then we did a little celebrating and they had fun necklaces to wear.
Sweet girl LOVES baby Philip
Momma and her boys
These two planned their wedding for the New Year. It was hysterical.  Scarlett said they would get married tomorrow so she could get ready and Liam was like can we just do it now? Ha!  They do have fun together and I am so happy to live in our neighborhood with other kiddos and a cul-de-sac where they can run and play. 
Happy New Year to everyone!  Hope 2016 brings health and happiness to you all!

No comments: